Ambitious independent publisher looking for an advertising executive to drive and develop sales on an industry leading publication recently purchased.
We’re looking for an organised, confident, results-driven, and a good communicator who wants to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right person to flourish on already established titles working B2B to generate regular advertisers.
PAL Media are an ambitious, independent publisher with big expansion plans and are looking for a superstar to join our team. We offer a genuinely friendly working atmosphere with a team of highly engaged professionals. We have an unrivalled company culture, where people love coming to work and no two days are the same.
Hard work is always rewarded, and we offer a competitive salary, with a range of different employee benefits.
OTE £31,000 – £40,000 per annum
- Study and understand all media products and services to be able to deliver the appropriate solution to our customers
- Approach potential clients through new leads, cold calls, existing relationships, promotional events, or other means
- Delivers a skilled sales pitch to potential clients, either by phone or in person, to secure a sale
- Explain the benefits and potential audience of specific media offerings to potential clients
- Produce detailed proposals with pricing and negotiates costs when necessary
- Responsible for exceeding company targets and developing new revenue streams
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate sales methods, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- If you want to be someone who’s not just another cog and want to work somewhere that you’ll make a difference. Contact us today.
· Uncapped Commission Structure
· Competitive Salary
· Friendly working environment
· Pension contribution scheme
· Free weekly PT sessions provided
· Childcare vouchers
· Length of service holiday bonus
· Social Events including Christmas and Summer Parties
· Onsite parking
Editor [email protected]/